Tuesday, July 14, 2015

WELCOME TO MY BLOG



Assalamualaikum and good day.

Welcome to my blog.  This blog is my personal blog but I would like to write it fully in English.  My English is not very good but I would like to improve it by writing and speaking more in English.  I know it is difficult but I already wasting to much time waiting.  I already delaying this effort and it cost me fortune.

I should start write in English a long time ago but I did not do it.  But, I force myself to create this blog in order to make sure I put reasonable effort to improve my English now.  I know that many people out there will criticized my method but I do not care.

This is my first post that is writing by myself.  Fully in English even though I am using 'broken' English.  I hope from this blog, I manage to improve my English.

That all.

Thank you for reading this.  See you soon.

Insya Allah.

No comments: